Call Us Today! 208-523-8039

1979

Gary Butterworth buys the business from Roland, and keeps Bybee’s as the name of the shop.

1945

Claude and Roland Bybee build the back section of the shop. Roland eventually buys the alignment shop and renames it Bybee’s Alignment & Brake. Roland worked for the shop until 1969.

1920

Claude Sheehan opens a welding supply shop called Sheehan’s. Soon after opening, he expanded his services to include alignments and framework.